Make it this week and let us know how it went in the comments below!
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 pieces of wild caught salmon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon (1 Tablespoon)
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
Place salmon pieces on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil.
Season generously with salt and pepper and coat each piece with a good amount of mustard (at least 1 tablespoon per piece, feel free to use more until completely coated). Roast for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes pull out oven rack and drizzle a small amount of maple syrup or honey directly over fish pieces. Squeeze lemon juice and return to oven.
Continue to bake another 5-10 minutes depending on thickness of fish.