We love a simple recipe as much as the next person. Especially if that recipe’s main function is to elevate the flavor of a salad, some left over veggies or grains. This recipe is magical because it literally makes everything taste lip smackin’ly delicious and super fresh.
You might even have all these ingredients at home already! They are all HCC kitchen staples. We recommend always keeping these bits and bops on hand to make any meal, well, magical.
Magic Lemon Dressing
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 heaping tablespoons of good dijon mustard or whole grain mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon (Optional: add zest)
- 1-2 cloves of grated garlic – you can use a Microplane zester, the smallest side of a box grater or a garlic press
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Optional: Splash of natural sweetener such as honey or real maple syrup
Combine ingredients together and drizzle in olive oil last until dressing comes together.
You can add more or less mustard, sweetener etc. – the dressing is meant to be
Also great over a plate of leftovers as well as grilled vegetables.