Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30-35 minutes
- 1 bunch kale, rinsed, de-stemmed and torn into chip size pieces, 2″x 2″
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl, mix kale with all the ingredients and massage well. (You can keep it as is and eat it as a salad, or…)
Lay kale out on a baking tray, giving each piece some room. If they are piled on each other they will just get soggy. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip pieces and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until crispy.